Item:Braided suede belt with an oval buckle engraved with the image of a skull and crossbones
|braided suede belt with an oval buckle engraved with the image of a skull and crossbones|
|Look:||Dark emeralds gleam from the eyeholes of the engraved image.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 18,750 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Scarlet Tent, Item:Worn and tattered map, Hollow Eve Festival 414/Raffles, Glass egg framed with delicate strands of gold/prizes, Current Attire, Cracked ironwood captain's seachest|
- PUSH: You adjust your suede belt so it hangs a little lower on your hips.
- RUB: You polish the buckle on your suede belt.
- TAP: You idly drum your fingers on the buckle of your suede belt.
- NUDGE: You loosen your suede belt and sigh with relief.
- PULL: You cinch your suede belt a bit more tightly around your waist.
- POKE: You flick a bit of dust off the buckle of your suede belt.
- TOUCH: You rest one hand casually on your suede belt.