Item:Braided leather belt patterned and colored to resemble a yellow eyelash viper
|braided leather belt patterned and colored to resemble a yellow eyelash viper|
|Look:||The body is a vivid yellow with faint red markings and occasional black flecks. The head is the buckle, which grasps the tail in realistic-looking fangs to fasten it. Convenient slots in the leather allow the storage of various items.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 7,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||10 length x 3 width x 2 height (80 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Nest o' Snakes (2)|
- STUDY: You think that you can nudge, pull, turn, poke, tap, wave, rub, punch, push, and yank your snake belt.
- PULL: You tighten your snake belt.
- TURN: You twist the snake belt around your waist.
- POKE: You tuck your thumbs under your belt.
- TAP: You drum your fingers on your snake belt.
- WAVE: You hold your hand up at waist height.
- RUB: You rub your stomach.
- PUNCH: You punch yourself right in the gut. Ouch!
- PUSH: You rest your hands on your hips.
- YANK: You hitch up your belt.