Item:Beautifully draped Elven wool cloak edged with delicately crafted cream-colored horses
|beautifully draped Elven wool cloak edged with delicately crafted cream-colored horses|
|Look:||Elven wool threads spun fine as any silk make this a beautiful example of the weaver's art. Deep folds of pale brown fall with supple grace from artfully crafted pleats at the shoulders. Cream colored horses encircle the hem in beautiful display of single stitch needle weaving.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is MegaSafari 413 game prizes, Drathrok's Duskruin 419/Incidental loot, Darkbox 414 prizes, Basket of colored darts|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your wool cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your wool cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your wool cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your wool cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your wool cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your wool cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your wool cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your wool cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your wool cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your wool cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your wool cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your wool cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your wool cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your wool cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your wool cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your wool cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your wool cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.