Item:A pair of plain white khaddar chausses
|a pair of plain white khaddar chausses|
|Look:||Slightly nubby and having a fine hand, this lightweight fabric has a pebbled appearance that lends it a rugged, yet formal, quality.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 5 width x 1 height|
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your khaddar chausses.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your khaddar chausses.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your khaddar chausses tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your khaddar chausses.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your khaddar chausses.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your khaddar chausses.
- STUDY: Thinking about the chausses, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your khaddar chausses.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your khaddar chausses.
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your khaddar chausses, pulling them back up around your waist.