Item:A jade silk jacket with electrum buttons
|a jade silk jacket with electrum buttons|
|Look:||Turned back cuffs at the wrists reveal the brilliant crimson silk of the lining which contrasts with the lustrous outer fabric. The shiny silver-hued buttons are cast as tiny skulls and allow the garment to be fastened around the wearer.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 750,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 5 width x 1 height|
You must be wearing the jacket to study it
Thinking about the jacket, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, STRUT, TIE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You tug at the bottom of your silk jacket, adjusting the fit.
- ARRANGE: You fuss with the cuffs on your silk jacket, arranging them perfectly on your wrists.
- BITE: You wipe your mouth on the sleeve of your silk jacket.
- CLEAN: You brush at the front of your silk jacket, cleaning it off.
- CLUTCH: You fold your arms across your chest.
- FIDGET: You toy with the fastenings on your silk jacket.
- PAT: You pat your silk jacket, searching for something.
- PINCH: You flutter the front of your silk jacket in and out, trying to cool off.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your silk jacket.
- ROLL: You roll up the sleeves of your silk jacket.
- RUB: You rub your stomach through your silk jacket.
- STRUT: You proudly strut around the area, showing off your silk jacket.
- TIE: You double check the fastenings on your silk jacket.
- WEAR: You slip into your silk jacket.
- YANK: You yank your silk jacket down, attempting to get it to fit right.