Item:A broad-brimmed black hat with several peacock feathers
|a broad-brimmed black hat with several peacock feathers|
|Look:||Set into the broad silver hatband are brilliant blue and green plumes. One side of the brim has been turned up, giving the headgear an jaunty appearance.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,650 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
Must be wearing the hat to study it
Thinking about the hat, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, PAT, ROLL, SHAKE, TILT (at things too!), WAVE (at things too!), or YANK it.
- ADJUST: You pull your black hat down tighter on your head.
- ARRANGE: You settle your black hat more comfortably on your head.
- CLEAN: You take off your black hat and flick a speck of dirt off it before replacing it on your head.
- CLUTCH: You reach up and tightly clutch your black hat, keeping it on your head.
- FIDGET: You nervously shift your black hat around on your head.
- PAT: You reach up and pat your black hat. Yes, it is still there!
- REMOVE: You take your black hat off with a flourish.
- ROLL: You roll your black hat around on the top of your head.
- SHAKE: You remove your black hat and shake it vigorously, getting rid of some dirt, before replacing it on your head.
- TILT: You doff your black hat.
- TILT at person: You doff your black hat at person.
- WAVE: You remove your black hat and wave it energetically in front of your face before returning it to your head.
- WAVE at person: You wave your black hat at person.
- WEAR: You gently place your black hat on your head.
- YANK: You yank your black hat down around your ears.