This page exists to list the date's (and times) that upgrades (or extension additions) have taken place.
- 03:54, 7 FEB 2012 (UTC)
- Fixed problem with parsing CITE ref tags - updated ParserFunctions extension & added variable required to utilize integrated string function functionality. Citataion / References now work.
- Attempted to 'upgrade' existing MediaWiki template version to newest - Backed up entire site (including DB) prior to attempt. Uploaded & attempted in-place upgrade of MediaWiki platform - several file & directory permissions issues residual from transfer to new hosting account caused disaster level corruption of functionality. Installed fresh MediaWiki & restored site using existing DB & pieces of existing LocalSettings.php file. Downloaded & 'installed' newest version of SMW & other extensions. Migrated all existing cache & images into new template, & corrected several permissions issues causing upload / delete errors. Verified all extensions functional & site fully operational.
- Migrated existing site to new hosting platform (VPS). Backed up all existing files & DB information to local workstation & re-created site manually on new hosting server. NUMEROUS bugs exist due to transfer including several compatibility issues with updated versions of MYSQL & PHP. MediaWiki updates badly needed - resolved easily corrected issues to facilitate limited usability until upgrades can be performed.
- 04:24, 7 March 2010 (UTC)
- Updated LocalSettings.php server side, which will allow me to (in the future) expose it to the wiki (users) without cause for security alarms. Should Be backend only.
- 04:37, 7 March 2010 (UTC)
- Upgrade Cite to r45577 to match the version for MediaWiki 1.14.x.
- Upgrade ImageMap to r45462 to match the version for MediaWiki 1.14.x.
- Upgrade InputBox to r45465 to match the version for MediaWiki 1.14.x.
- Upgrade ParserFunctions to r45211 to match the version for MediaWiki 1.14.x.
- Upgrade ConfirmEdit to r45409 to match the version for MediaWiki 1.14.x.
- Note: The extension we actually use is ReCaptcha, however that utilizes ConfirmEdit, I updated ConfirmEdit in the recaptcha extension dir.
- Upgrade SpamBlacklist to r45265 to match the version for MediaWiki 1.14.x.
- 05:38, 7 March 2010 (UTC)
- Upgrade currently disabled DismissableSiteNotice to r45409 to match the version for MediaWiki 1.14.x.
- Converted Extension InputBox to actually use the new version (due to a case sensitivity issue).
- Removed backend code for the now obsolete NewUserLog extension.
- Removed backend code for the (long disabled) Google Custom Search Engine Extension.
- Upgrade UserPageEditProtection to r63339 which is the "development" version of this extension, but claims to also have been tested for MediaWiki 1.14.x and to work fine.
- 20:14, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- Added the Google Analytics extension. To be used for tracking actual site usage, so we can attempt optimize some page layouts.
- 04:22, 14 March 2010 (UTC)
Initial List of Versions
- Version: 1.14.1
- SemanticMediaWiki: v1.4.3
- SemanticForms: v1.8.8
- Admin Links: v0.1.2
- User Merge and Delete: v1.6
- Add Personal URLs: v0.31
- User Page Edit Protection: v2.0
Extensions Missing Version Information